It’s summer time in Bakersfield and I have compiled a list of the top 10 places you will go for your summer vacations!
10. Buena Vista’s Lake- Bakersfield, CA.
It’s not the nicest lake…in fact I think it’s probably the worst I’ve ever seen!
But when it’s 100 Degrees outside… IT LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN!
9. Kernville- Kernville, CA.
We love to go in the Rivers! This one is by Lake Isabella and Locals love this area!
8. Murray Farm- Bakersfield, CA
Fresh fruit for the kids and it’s up towards Tehachapi so the Temp drops 15 degrees
once you’re there.
7. Magic Mountain- Valencia, CA.
45 min drive… most of our grad nights are at Magic Mountain!
6. Wine Tasting- Paso Robles, CA.
We like to drink alot of alcohol…
5. Venice beach- Santa Monica, CA.
We like to wear 49er gear or Raider gear at the Beach…
4. ANY BAR- San Luis Obispo, CA
More drinking and this time with Children…Ok… College students!
3. Pismo Beach- Pismo Beach, CA.
More chances to wear our Sports gear and drive our lifted trucks on the beach!
It’s the only time we use our lifted trucks…
2. Universal Studios- Hollywood, CA.
Yearly passes are super cheap… so kids guess what? Were going to Universal studios… Again!
1. Disneyland- Anaheim, CA.
It’s Disneyland and well we love it!