This is a sad but interesting debate, ladies: Would you rather have people say you look YOUNG . . . or that you look THIN?
According to a new survey, the best compliment is . . . YOUNG.
Granted, the people in the survey were all WOMEN, aged 35 and older. I’m assuming 20-year-old women don’t care if people tell them they look young. But you will one day, lady . . . you will.
The survey also found women become most obsessed with aging at 39-and-a-half years old . . . 10% of women think about how old they look every single day . . . and 47% say photos are the main thing that make them think about how old they look.
21% of women say they lie about their age, and they shave off an average of five years. About one out of 10 shave off 10 years.
And here are the top 10 signs they’re aging, according to women . . .
1. Wrinkles, 70%.
2. Sagging breasts, 50%.
3. Losing teeth, 37%. Which is weird, but it was a British survey.
4. Saying, “I remember when this song first came out,” 25%.
5. Forgetting people’s names, 24%.
6. More frequent trips to the doctor, 23%.
7. Forgetting where you left things, 22%.
8. Needing naps, 22%.
9. Back pain, 19%.
10. Wanting to listen to the news instead of music, 16%.