KFC Accidentally Served a Deep Fried Hand Towel

This is one of the weirder things ever served at a fast food joint.  Even grosser than Arby’s Horsey Sauce.

29-year-old Krystal Henderson and her 7-year-old stepson Oliver went to a KFC in Newcastle, England earlier this month, and bought some chicken nuggets.

And when Oliver went to bite into one, it wasn’t chicken . . . KFC had accidentally deep fried a BLUE HAND TOWEL and served it.

 fried towel

Krystal says, quote, “The blue roll could’ve been used for anything, it could have bleach or disinfectant on it . . . had someone wiped their hands on it, had it been used to wipe the floor?”

She complained, so KFC apologized and offered her . . . a free meal.

She turned them down and said she’s done with KFC forever.  If this had happened in the U.S., there would DEFINITELY be a lawsuit by now . . . but since it’s England, it doesn’t look like she’s suing.

About djdannyhill 196 Articles
Danny is a Radio/TV personality and proud father!

1 Comment on KFC Accidentally Served a Deep Fried Hand Towel

  1. Hahaha yep the states would have sued their butts off for that…. But we also don’t have free health care like the UK or Cheap Higher education, so People here feel entitled.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*